Urgent Care Centers
These don’t charge after hour fee Concentra Urgent Care KS
4214 Kansas Ave. KCKS 66106
14809 W 95thSt. Lenexa, KS 66215
Concentra Urgent Care MO
6401 Front St, KCMO 64120
720 Oak St, KCMO 64106
6400 Prospect Ave.,Ste 332, KCMO 64132
12220 A South Blue Ridge Blvd.
Grandview, MO 64030
599 Armour Rd. N.KCMO 64116
Emergent Care Plus
2714 NE McBaine Dr,
Lee’s Summit, MO
Care Express (OMSI)
830 E Main St.
Gardner, KS 66030
19601 W 101st St.
Lenexa, KS 66219
KS Urgent Care Center of KS
1601 Meadowlark Ln, Ste D, KCKS 66102
11729 Roe Ave. Leawood,
11900 W 135th St. OVP, KS
1295 E 119th St. Olathe, KS 66061
1301 Platte Falls Rd. Platte Cty, MO 64079
Winter is coming; Holidays are here and Stress is upon us
With the holiday season upon us, it is easy to become overwhelmed and cranky. Families become frustrated and tired because of added stress- more cooking, shopping, and endless parties and events. The Work Family Office offers these tips to help make it less stressful:
- Keep a routine that includes plenty of rest.
- Keep your routine as close to what you are use to.
- Coordinate activities that are enjoyable for your children while they are home from school.
- If your family does not get along in June, they probably will not get along in November or December; plan to work things out after the season has passed.
- Single parent homes and stepfamilies may be more stressful for some kids than others. Let them express themselves.
- Make the children feel secure and loved regardless of their home situation.
- Watch your alcohol intake. If you drink, select a designated driver that will not drink or call a taxi.
- Do not stop yourself from grieving. Holidays are difficult anyway, but with a death, divorce, abuse, job loss, military reasons it is enhanced.
- Try to share your blessings: hugs smiles, prayers and a kind word go a long way.
Since we no longer have voice mail you must contact the number on the back of your insurance card, or call Employee Health Services at (816)-455-2224 and they will contact us for you. Please leave them a phone number so we can return your call. Carol and Cindy want to thank you for the privilege of helping you get the services you and your family need. Have a safe and fun filled holiday season. Buckle up and be safe.
YOU MAY BE ONLY ONE PERSON IN THE WORLD, BUT YOU MAY ALSO BE THE WORLD TO ONE PERSON.
God bless and share that smile, it’s catching.
For more information contact:
Carol Thompkins - carol.y.thompkins @gm.com
or visit the Web site
User ID: uawgm Password: helpnow